Reception Home Learning Offer - Term One
Below you can find some activities which you can complete during the first 48 hours of self-isolation. These are to consolidate learning from Term 1.
- Have a go at drawing a picture of your family and your house.
- Have a go at writing your name.
- Have a go at forming the letters s, a, t, p, i, n, m, d and g.
- Choose a story book and ask a grown up to read it. Draw a picture of your favourite part of the story. Can you act out the story? Maybe you could make some puppets to help you.
- Play a board game using a dice with an adult. Practise recognising the number of dots on the dice without counting them.
- Have a go at forming numerals 1-5.
- Go on a shape hunt in your house. How many triangles, circles, squares and rectangles can you spot?
- Watch an episode of Numberblocks.
- Put up to 5 objects in a bag. Can you count the objects without looking at them?
- Make an obstacle course in your garden or inside, use position language, over, under, behind, etc. to explain how to do the course
- Learn to throw and catch a ball.
- Colour in some dry pasta and create a picture/some jewellery with it.
- Have a go at a GoNoodle dance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ9q4U2P3ig
Understanding the World:
- Sing head, shoulders, knees and toes. Can you name the different parts of your body?
Expressive Arts and Design:
- Make a model using objects from around your house.
Don't forget to share all of the wonderful things you do on Tapestry! Please add these as a video or photograph.
Keep safe and well - we look forward to seeing you back in class soon!