Our Motto and Aims
Planting dreams. Nurturing hearts. Growing minds.
At the Whiteoak Academies, we aim to continue to grow and develop our warm, safe and inclusive environment so that all children and staff can flourish. Our motto (Planting dreams. Nurturing hearts. Growing minds.) and vision are embraced by everyone in our family of schools and underpinned by our core values so there is a collective understanding that every day we strive to be better and nurture each and every individual to be the very best they can be.
As a family of schools, we aim to:
- Create a warm, safe and inclusive environment so that all children and staff can flourish.
- Encourage the highest possible standards in all we do by supporting every child to be the very best they can be.
- Provide a rich, broad and balanced curriculum to engage and excite all children.
- Encourage children to be reflective and become curious, independent, resilient learners – recognising strength in themselves and others and persevering in the face of challenge.
- Develop the highest possible standards of teaching and learning by supporting staff and governors with excellent professional development and training opportunities.
- Develop strong and effective partnerships between families, school and the wider community so that everyone in our school family can thrive.
- Open a doorway to the world, to help empower our children to become humble, compassionate global citizens who know that they matter, understand that they belong and recognise that they can make a difference now.
- Plant dreams, nurture hearts and grow minds in the hope that our children become kind, respectful young people ready to create a thriving future for themselves and for others.
Our motto and aims are brought to life for everyone in our family of schools through our vivid vision so that the future of our family of schools is clear today.